As an integral component of a facility's life safety systems, JLRD has provided the analysis and design of a wide variety of fire suppression systems.
These systems range from deluge systems delivering 5,000 GPM at 70 psi for a 525-foot high-rise structure, to hangar foam systems, rack storage, and dry-agent Mission Critical applications.
- Wet-Pipe, Dry-Pipe, Deluge System Analysis and Design
- Rack Storage Evaluation/Design
- Fixed Spray Systems for High Hazards
- Hangar Foam System Design
- Mission Critical Dry-Agent Design
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Water Supply Analysis
- Existing System Assessment/Performance Evaluation
- Full Building Information Modeling (BIM) capabilities