Our plumbing design department has extensive and varied experience with plumbing systems, not only for new building designs, but also in dealing with existing systems.
We have learned through experience that there is much more to a plumbing system than simply pipes and fixtures. Our plumbing designers are aware of the finer details, such as laying out plumbing systems that flow smoothly and avoid water hammer or other flow noise issues. We design plumbing systems that work well, are economical, and can be cleaned and maintained easily.
- Potable Water
- Re-Use Water
- Sanitary Waste and Vent and Storm Water
- Kitchen Grease Waste and Vent
- Laboratory Acid Waste and Vent
- Laboratory Fume Hoods and Table Turrets
- Hospital and Medical Gas Systems
- Natural and LP Gas Piping Layouts
- K-Bottle Systems, as well as Bulk Storage Systems
- Compressed Air
- Vacuum Systems
- Full Building Information Modeling (BIM) capabilities